Click here to Download the above brochure
Full Testimonials and Supporting Documentation
Not every student like these shown below will achieve similar results. Some students attend the training and do not make money. If a student completes a real estate transaction, it does not necessarily mean they made money or recouped their education costs. Individual results will likely be determined by individual effort, experience, time spend and the ability to apply what has been learned.
Anita W – I’m a 3-time cancer survivor. Before your program, I wasn’t able to provide for my family. I was living paycheck to paycheck and borrowing money from here and there…doing what I had to do to keep my family together. Now, I have a whole new outlook on life. I am somebody again, and it’s been a long time since I felt like somebody. I have cash flow right now of about $5,600.00 per month. It’s been so long since I felt what success and determination and confidence is and now I know it again and I’m not ready to let go of it. To download the supporting materials for Anita, click here
ViJay S – After going through Dean’s two books and enrolling in his Real Estate Success Academy program, I have purchase seven rental units within the last six months. I got minor repairs done on all of them, and all seven units have been rented out . . . One rental unit I purchased is a duplex that has a market value of $69,000. I purchased it for $11,000 and rented it out for $700 per month . . . I am different from other investors, in fact most of them, in that I am a Canadian citizen and I am based in Calgary, Canada. I do everything remotely. I purchased all of the rental units in cities in the U.S. – site unseen, through the internet . . . Real estate has changed my life in a big way. I have net positive cash flow from my properties, which is about $2,100 per month. My net worth has increased by about $300,000 in the last six months. To download the supporting materials for ViJay, click here
Carol S – I faced a lot of obstacles when I first started. I was a wife, a mother of seven and a house keeper. The truth is, I really didn’t think I could do this. I was also faced with my husband’s business taking a downturn and it was no longer providing the income our family needed to survive. When we got Dean’s system we were in foreclosure. We couldn’t pay our bills and I barely had enough food for the kids. So I had to do something. Besides bening a Mom of seven, my youngest is handicapped, so working outside the home was not an option for me. I used Dean’s techniques right from home using the Internet, my phone and fax machine. I’ve made over $100,000.00 in the last two years from my home. My family is no longer struggling. We are able to do the things we were never able to do in our lives before getting Dean’s program. And it’s all because, even as a woman and a mother and a wife, I stood up and was able to do this. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do this. Dean’s techniques are easy and he makes it so simple, that I think almost anyone can do this too. I am now successful because of Dean Graziosi. I am now more of a mom then I have ever been, because I am finally happy and not stressed out all the time about money. To download the supporting materials for Carol, click here
Gary B – In September of 2008, I purchased my first property using Dean’s techniques from the books. Since that time, I have acquried 23 properties. I still have 20 of them as rental properties. I own $1.6 million dollars in real estate, no including the home that I live in. My net worth has increased to just over $500,000 and I have a rental income of over $16,000 per month. This has all been done using none of my own personal money. God has tremendously blessed me. I took a 40% pay cut back in the summer of 2009 and have used the rental property to supplement my income. But the best benefit has been teh ability to help others. The ‘things’ are nice but there is nothing like the feeling you get when you can donate money to the local food pantry, or help someone and their family out financially. To download the supporting materials for Gary, click here
Doug – I purchased Dean’s first book over a dozen years ago, read it, I was interested in real estate investing – but never did anything because I had a steady job, great income, etc. I always wanted to do it but never did. And then I lost my job a couple years ago, was out looking for jobs, and came across one of Dean’s infomercials . . . Since joining Dean’s program, just over a year ago, I have purchased 25 homes. Ten of those homes I have sold; I am renting nine of them; rehabbing a couple of them; and waiting for my redemption rights for the others . . . I have increased my net worth by over half a million dollars. I have positive cash follow of over $3,564 per month – that is net. To download the supporting materials for Doug, click here
How does Insiders Financial compare with other types of education?
With a 65% surveyed success rate, we feel we are the clear leader in the Real Estate Investment Training industry. We try our hardest every day to provide an enviornment where every single person that attends our advanced training can complete at least one real estate investment or tax lien transaction. Some people think that setting a goal that high is crazy.
We just think its business done the right way! But how do we compare with more ‘traditional’ types of education?
Traditional College & University
- The long standing tradition of going to college, getting an education and then getting a job putting that education to work doesn’t seem to be working anymore.
- 4 year tuition costs before grants/loans: $80,000 to $120,000 Percent of graduates who get full time jobs after graduation: 51% Starting salary for those who do get jobs: $27,000/year Percent of graduates who said their degree didn’t matter: 43% Percent of graduates who were not employeed at all: 11% http://www.heldrichpodcasts.com/Chasing_American_Dream_Report.pdf
- Is it going to get better? No. “The wages of these recent college graduates will likely remain depressed for the next 10 to 15 years because they graduated into a weak economy, according to the Economic Policy Institute, a nonpartisan think tank.”
- Over the past decade, state governments have cut their spending on higher education by almost 25 percent, forcing students to make up the difference. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57433411/state-budget-cuts-making-college-more expensive/?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Advanced University Degrees
But what about if you really apply yourself, and go forward to get an advanced degree, such as an MBA, Law or Medical Degree from a respected school?
- Average (additional) cost of top schools: $100,000 to $250,000 Percent of law students employeed after graduation: 55% http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202559883779&slreturn=1
- Graduate school drop out rate: 40% to 50% https://webspace.utexas.edu/cherwitz/www/ie/s_smallwood.html
- Average tuition debt after graduation: $44,000 http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/college-dropouts-have-debt-but-no-degree/2012/05/28/gJQAnUPqwU_story_1.html
- While it’s true that the starting salary of an employeed MBA or advanced degree graduate is higher, many studies are presenting the idea that the slight increase in salary might not be worth the extra time and expense. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/11/business/yourmoney/11harvard.html?pagewanted=all
Copyright 2013 Insiders Financial – All rights reserved. Survey/Audit was conducted via a third-party with students who had purchased and attended an Advanced Training Program greater than six months ago with Insiders Financial, the live events partner with Dean Graziosi, or an affiliated company. Overall survey response rate was 33%. An Advanced Training Student is defined as a student who has spent $3,000 or more on their training curriculum and completed the training event(s). Some students attend the training for education purposes only but were included in the survey results. Most students do not achieve results similar to those shown above. Most students attend the training and do not make money. We provide educational products and training. We do not sell a business opportunity. Additionally, we do not offer any tax, accounting, financial or legal advice Individual results will likely be determined by individual effort, experience, time spent and the ability to apply what has been learned.